Eva the Diva. That's what they call her. She's into everything. She was into a Daddy phase for awhile, then Mommy, and now she's starting to spread the love between us. That's nice because I was having withdrawal from not getting enough Eva time.
Eva loves her new daycare. She is starting to pay more attention to the dogs. She will pet and hug Coco. She even tries to give her kisses. She's weary of Triton. He's just so big. When he walks by she blocks and scrinches up her face in preparation for the tail of doom.
More personality coming out. I think she is going to be a terrible 2 kind of girl. When she's tired and doesn't get her way, look out. We're trying to manage that the best we can, but it usually ends up with her getting even more mad, but she get's over it and comes back to us with her arms up in the air. When we pick her up she puts her head on our shoulder. I think that's her way of saying "I'm sorry for being a little pill!"
1 comment:
grandma needs to get a new sparkle for the ring!
Post a Comment